Thursday, August 20, 2015

Fan Vote- Favorite Films of Summer 2015


Hey everybody! Well with the summer movie season nearing its end, I’m continuing a new tradition that I started last year and will be holding a special fan survey in which you folks can vote for your favorite films from Summer 2015. All you have to do is go to the link provided below to vote for your favorite film from these past four months. That means any film that came out from the beginning of May to the end of August. I basically listed almost all of the major wide releases that I covered in my monthly ‘preview’ posts in this survey. But, like last year, if your favorite film is not on the list, feel free to list it in the write-in section. This year, the voting period will run for two weeks instead of one and will come to a close on September 3rd (I’ll be keeping you folks notified regularly on Twitter). At that point, all of the votes will be tallied up and I will be posting a special blog post covering your picks sometime shortly after. Depending on how things turn out, it’ll either be a Top 10 list or a full recap on every film that ended up getting a vote. I look forward to seeing your responses as to what your favorite films were from the summer of dinosaurs, superheroes, post-apocalyptic car chases, and much, much more.   


No comments:

Post a Comment