Wednesday, August 27, 2014

End of Summer Announcement

Overall, the 2014 Summer Movie Season was pretty solid. Sure there were certainly some stinkers that came out, as it has been every year, but overall I’d say that this year the good managed to outweigh the bad. Now I’m not doing a recap of all of the films that came out this summer because I already sort of did that back in July in my ‘2014 Midyear Recap’ minus the films that I would see in the next two months. So instead ladies and gentlemen, I’m letting you create a Top 10 list for your favorite films that came out this summer. The link below is for a survey where you can vote for what was your number one favorite film from this summer season. I’ve basically listed almost all of the films that I covered in my monthly ‘preview’ posts but if you feel that I’ve forgotten a film, feel free to include that film in the write-in section. The final results will be tallied and a Top 10 list consisting of the films that received the most amounts of votes from those who took part in the survey will be posted a few days after the voting period is over (which will probably be in about a week or so… I’ll keep you notified via Twitter). I’m very eager to see what films you all will pick as your favorite film of the 2014 Summer Movie Season.


No comments:

Post a Comment